Based in Melbourne, Australia
Deceptively simple. Infinitely complex. LYNE is a minimalist puzzle game that will knot your brain as it calms your soul. Connect the shapes. Fill the board. Lose yourself in the interflowing paths of LYNE.
Thomas Bowker cut his teeth working at SeeThrough Studios on games like Particulars and Flatland: Fallen Angle. LYNE is his first solo game. In designing it, he wanted to focus on intuitive interaction design, accessibility and flow. But mostly he just wanted to finish something on his own that he could be proud of.
- Hundreds of pre-built puzzles
- An infinite number of procedurally-generated puzzles, released daily
- No in-app purchases. No ads.
- Slick, intuitive interface
- Soothing dynamic audio
- Unlockable colour palettes
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Finalist, IndieCade 2014" LA, USA, October, 2014
- "Finalist, Audio Design, Freeplay 2013" Melbourne, Australia, September, 2013
- "Honorable Mention, Design, Freeplay 2013" Melbourne, Australia, September, 2013
- "From the get go, LYNE exudes a very zen feel. The ambiance is calming, the layout simple and clean. ... if you're in it for the challenge to your brain, dim the lights, find a quiet place, and get to solving."
- JayIsGames.com, JayIsGames.com
- "The whole thing is a gentle puzzle game that’s thoroughly enjoyable, which is rare because the majority of puzzle games frustrate the hell out of me."
- Chris Priestman, IndieStatik.com
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Thomas Bowker
An independent game developer living in Melbourne, Australia.
More information on Thomas Bowker, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Designer and Developer
Assistance - Marketing Artwork
Assistance - Marketing Words